Sunday, April 24, 2011

Best thing I Ever Bought

So, despite what most everyone, including myself, has said, I went and ordered a doppler a couple of weeks ago.  It arrived on Tuesday (i think) to which I mentally stressed myself out because I couldn't find the heartbeat and I searched for 20min.  After a frantic call to my mother, and she had to hang up suddently, the heartbeat was suddenly there, and then gone after 5 seconds.  But it was the most reassuring sound I had heard!
Now, every morning, Mario and I listen to the heartbeat, for however long our little one will let us listen (I think (s)he is catching on and is hiding!).  It is much harder to find it in the afternoon.
Oh, and my ob/gyn put me out of work for the last two weeks.  We found out it was due to dehydration (I need to drink at least 4 liters of water, not 2) and an uti--fun times.  Now the antibiotic I'm on is making me feel like it is first trimester all over again.  I am so grateful tomorrow is my last dose!
Well, off to bed.  One more day off, and then its time to return to work, with restrictions and less stress.  And I get to look forward to hear Rango again tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment