Thursday, July 7, 2011

National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

It will be held on October 15th around our nation. However, there is nothing planned for NJ on that day (North, South or Central).
If you are near the area I would like to invite you to Elmer, NJ on that day to release a balloon in memory of any angels you know, or that you have looking over you.
Originally it was my husband's birthday, so I was going to do something privately. But in recent days I have had the desire to do something more, to bring more awareness to this, and allow all of us to grieve and come together. Too often we think, after a pregnancy loss that we are alone. But there are so many people who know this pain.
I will follow with more details as we finalize plans!
Message me or comment if you are interested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment