Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank you

Today in the mail I received a lovely necklace, containing three pieces, 2 of which had footprints and Robbie and Rango's name on it with little blue pieces that lay on top, the 3 was larger and says "Always in my heart". I don't know where it came from (it had a return address of Mn on it, but postmarked from Fl!)... but I would like whoever sent it to know, from the bottom of my heart, how thoughtful and wonderful of a gift it is. I put it on right away, and I am so touched someone thought of my boys enough to give me such a wonderful way to remember them. Our batteries are dead in the camera, or I would post it. Words cannot express how much this little token means so much! So thank you so much kind person...and may God bless you for thinking of us in such a sad time. I will cherish it always! I hope someday I can repay your kindness.
Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous, I wish I had thought of that!!!
    How beautiful and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete